Welcome to MyBatchFramework
MyBatchFramework is an open-source lightweight framework designed to create easily robust and manageable batchs into the Java language.
MyBatchFramework provides the following functionalities:
- Scalability & Performance: by default the framework executes batches using multiple threads.
- Standard reporting facilities: for creating reports after the batch has been completed.
- JMX operations: start, pause, resume, abort and restart of batches.
- JMX attributes: total size, number of errors, and number of successful completions.
- Scheduling: the execution can be scheduled (starting at a given date) and periodic (in this case it can be stopped at a given date or after a given number of loops).
- History: the ids of the executed tasks can be stored, in order to filter the tasks before execution at the next start.
MyBatchFramework is released under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), so free for both commercial and non-commercial use.
- Required JVM: Sun 1.5 or later.